MIDWEST AEROWORKS INSPECTIONS
Midwest AeroWorks will focus on providing a professional atmosphere and high quality aircraft inspections with personal attention. After a thorough inspection, we will be upfront and informative and address any potential weakness or issues of concern. We will discuss our recommendations before we move forward in our repair work.
We perform the following types of inspections:
- Annual Inspection. According to the FAA, every airplane is required to undergo an annual inspection. Each aircraft owner is responsible to complete this inspection every 12 months.
- 100 Hour Inspection. Every aircraft is required to perform a 100-Hour inspection that carries a person for hire or a person giving flight instruction for hire.
- Condition Inspection.
- Pre-Purchase Inspection.
We would examine an aircraft for damage and wear and tear that might not be apparent to the untrained eye. We develop a list of recommendations based on this inspection as to what repairs may need to be completed on the aircraft before you purchase it.
The following items are included in our flat rate inspections:
- Logbook research
- Cleaning of aircraft & engine
- Servicing battery water & brake fluid
- Magneto timing check
- Engine compression check
- Engine cylinder boroscope inspection
- Removal & installation of cowlings, fairings, and panels
- Draining & refilling engine oil & inspecting oil filter
- Wheel bearing inspection & lubrication
- Cleaning & testing spark plugs
- List of discrepancies & estimate of repair costs
These items are not included:
- Parts replacement and repairs
- Service Letter / Bulletin and AD compliance ! Shipping & handling of parts
- Oil & tire disposal